Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fright Fest E-Magazine For Free!

If you can't make it to this year's Fright Fest, you can at least read the E-Mag for free. Sooooo many movies I can not wait to see and a tribute to my hero, Dario Argento. Several pages have interactive buttons or trailers. I don't read many magazines online so I don't know if this is standard, or if this is something special. I won't moan over the death of print mags if online mags actually take advantage of the capabilities of the net. Click on the archive button for previous issues. I've 'flipped' through a few of them and I can't wait to dig into every issue! Thanks to Bleeding Cool for hipping me.




And just because it's playing at this year's fest and I'm actually excited to see it, here's the red band trailer for V/H/S...
NSFW. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment